Clear Braces & Invisible Braces
Do you want to improve your smile & boost your confidence?
Do you want to straighten your smile without anybody noticing?
Would you like to know more about Invisalign®?
Start the Journey To
A Straighter Smile.
Clear & Simple
High-Quality Clear Braces
Straight Teeth in 6 - 9 months*
Enjoy Your Life
Made for Your Comfort
Cost From $60
Smile Concepts is dedicated in helping you create the smile of your dreams with Invisalign®.
Before & Afters
Before & Afters
Yours Could Be The Next.
Be certain that you will get the best treatment & customer experience.
Be assured that our team of experts shall provide you with The Right Choices.
Our philosophy is a commitment to excellence in dental care & service.
5 Reasons to Choose Us
Free Parking on Site
Dr. Manish Shah & Dr. Kinnar Shah have extensive experience in providing dental implant surgery.
pay later. Get your treatment now & pay it off later
Funds on the spot
“Quality is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”
Are Clear Braces invisible?
Yes, clear braces are relatively invisible and do exist and are quite common.
Though they still can be seen as braces, you don’t see the metal colour of normal braces.
There are many adults that live their life in shame of their teeth, yet they refuse to even think about getting braces to fix them.
Most people believe that metal braces are still the only option available, but they have not been since the development of braces that are invisible several years ago.
Should I get clear braces or metal braces?
When you visit us, you’ll have the choice of three different types of braces; traditional metal braces, Damon braces (much smaller version of the metal braces) or clear braces that are relatively invisible.
They are several considerations to keep in mind.
These include the cost of clear braces, length of time you will have to wear them, appearance and effect.
3 Types of Invisible Braces
In general, there are 3 different ways
to have invisible treatment – Clear Ceramic Braces,
Lingual Braces & Invisalign®.
In general, there are 3 different ways to have invisible treatment – Clear Ceramic Braces, Lingual Braces & Invisalign®.
- Ceramic clear braces are great for patients who want to feel good about the look of their teeth without having to worry about them in social situations.
- The ceramic brackets of clear braces are created out of a tooth-coloured material to blend in from a distance. They can be seen upon close inspection.
- Ceramic braces that are relatively invisible, cost more than traditional braces, but only by a fairly small amount.
- The disadvantage compared to metal braces is that the materials used in ceramic braces are a bit weaker than metal braces.
- They do provide the same effect though there is just a larger chance that they will come loose.
- Be sure to avoid foods that are chewy or hard in order to avoid this.
- They are more comfortable than both metal braces and ceramic clear braces and do not break easily.
- In fact, you don’t even have to worry about them when eating because you are able to remove them at will.
- The expected downside to these clear braces that are invisible is that they cost the most out of all the options available.
- People with severe misalignment, malocclusion, or overcrowding may not qualify for them as well.
- An initial examination is needed to find out for sure.
- Unlike standard metal braces, these are inserted on the backside of the teeth instead of the front.
- They can be a bit uncomfortable for the tongue at first, but after a week or two of wearing them you won’t even notice this problem anymore. Even though they are not clear braces, they are affordable braces that are invisible.
- Costs vary for this choice based on the number of teeth we are treating.
Dr. Manish Shah is a cometic dentist with a special interest in porcelain veneers, dental implants and Invisalign. He is also a medical doctor with an expertise in sleep & craniofacial pain medicine practising at Smile Concepts.
Call Smile Concepts.
A smile can open doors and change lives.