Spaces / Gaps Between Teeth
LET'S TIME TO CLOSE THE GAP.
Leading Dental Practice in the Heart of Sydney
Smile Concepts is dedicated in helping you create the smile of your dreams.
We are here to help.
Best Rated Dentist in Sydney CBD
Your Dream Smile Is Closer Than You Think.
Option 1: Invisalign®
- Invisalign® is the best way to straighten your teeth without having to live with the “metal mouth” look of traditional braces.
- Invisalign braces aligners are made just for you with advanced 3-D computerised technology.
You Deserve A Perfect Smile.
Option 2: Porcelain Veneers
- Sometimes it is not possible to whiten your teeth with whitening gels & the treatment alternative is to use porcelain veneers or crowns.
- You determine the colour of the veneers or crowns.
- You can choose colours from very white to a more natural white.
Reveal Your True Confidence.
Option 3: Clear Braces
- Clear braces are relatively invisible and do exist and are quite common.
- You don’t see the metal colour of normal braces.
What is Diastema?
The term “diastema” is used to describe open spaces between the upper incisors (front teeth).
Diastemas are created by a disproportionate sizes of teeth and jaw.
Occasionally, the pulling action of a labial frenulum that inserts too closely to the upper central incisors can push the teeth apart creating a “central diastema”.
It’s Time To Close the Gap.
Diastemas are often closed by
- Orthodontic (braces, Invisalign®) alignment of the teeth into contact.
- However, often simply small and unattractive teeth go hand in hand with open spaces. The smile looks “timid”.
The treatment of choice would be to increase the size of the teeth by placing porcelain veneers or crowns on top of them closing the diastemas at the same time.
The ensuing smile is more vivid and healthy.
The teeth appear whiter and more appealing.
This is the task of cosmetic dentistry.
For more information on spaces between teeth or gaps between teeth contact Smile Concepts on 02 9267 7777.
Dr Manish Shah
BDS (Hons), MBBS, MMED (Sleep Med)
Dr. Manish Shah is a cometic dentist with a special interest in porcelain veneers, dental implants and Invisalign. He is also a medical doctor with an expertise in sleep & craniofacial pain medicine practising at Smile Concepts.
Take The Step.
Call Smile Concepts.
A smile can open doors and change lives.
Town Hall Station.