Multiple Missing Teeth Replacement
DIGITAL GUIDED DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE
Leading Dental Practice in the Heart of Sydney
Smile Concepts is dedicated in helping you create the smile of your dreams with Dental Implants.
We are here to help.
Best Rated Dentist in Sydney CBD
Before & Afters
Before & Afters
Yours Could Be The Next.
“Quality is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”
What is involved in getting multiple Teeth Implants?
Generally, a scan of the area where
the tooth implant needs to be placed is done to see
if there is enough bone in the area.
If you have existing teeth this may still have to be done to make sure there is enough bone. Proper planning needs to be done as to how many teeth implants are needed.
- We will initiate with making of your temporary teeth if the teeth are missing in the front, if not then you generally do not need temporary teeth.
- Implants are placed based on the number of teeth missing.
- Titanium teeth implants are placed inside you jaw under local anaesthetic.
- The dental implants are buried inside the jaw for three months (requiring a second surgery to expose the implant).
- You have to then wait three months for the bone to grow around the dental implants and grab hold of them (osseointegration).
- You have an option to be put to sleep with IV sedation (sleep dentistry).
- The next step is to expose the teeth implants and place connectors that allows the gums to heal around it.
- The final two stages are taking impressions of the connectors and placing crown or bridges on the dental teeth implants.
All You Need to Know About Dental
How many teeth implants will I need?
The number of teeth implants depends on the number of teeth missing.
Here are some examples.
If you have 3 teeth missing, the options for the number of teeth implants are
- 3 teeth implants and 3 teeth
- 2 teeth implants and 3 teeth
If you have 4 teeth missing, the options for the number of dental implants are
- 4 dental implants and 4 teeth
- 3 dental implants and a bridge
- 2 dental implants and a bridge.
If my teeth are removed will I be left with gaps?
No, you will never be left with gaps especially for front teeth.
We will organise a temporary teeth to be given to you.
Will I need bone grafting?
Bone grafting is only done when you have significant bone missing that will affect the placement of dental teeth implants or if your look (you smile) is compromised.
This will be assessed with special scans and photographs.
How long will the whole dental teeth implant process take from start to end?
The total time frame can range from 3 to 6 months depending on complexity of the procedure.
What is the
Cost of Dental
Costs vary based on the whether or not you need bone augmentation and how many teeth you are missing.
Start Your Smile Journey
How long will the teeth implants last?
Teeth implants can last for a long time as long as you can look after them.
An average life span is 10 to 20 years.
What are my treatment options?
When you have multiple teeth missing you can have any of the following options to replace the missing teeth.
The choice is based on what we need to achieve and the affordability to you:
- Teeth implants
- Dental bridge
- Do nothing
Dental implants are stronger and more dependable than conventional bridges cemented to natural teeth, or traditional partial or full removable dentures.
However, dental implants may be used to support a bridge or dentures when multiple teeth are missing to provide better support and stability, help maintain the jaw bone, and reduce gum tissue irritation.
Also, dental implant restorations are not susceptible to cavities.
You might also want to Know About
Your Wellbeing is Our Priority.
Dr Kinnar Shah
Dr. Kinnar Shah is a cosmetic dentist with a special interest in cometic dentistry, porcelain veneers and dental implants practising at Smile Concepts.
Take The Step.
Call Smile Concepts.
A smile can open doors and change lives.
Town Hall Station.