Dr Manish Shah
BDS (Hons), MBBS, MMED (Sleep)
- General, Implant and Cosmetic Dentist
- Masters in Sleep Medicine
- Certified in TMJ and Craniofacial Pain Management
- General Medical Practitioner
- Master Coach in NLP
After graduating from a degree in Dentistry with honours in 1998, Dr Manish went on to complete a degree in Medicine in 2005. As a medical doctor and a dentist he has dedicated himself to providing holistic dental care for all his patients.
Dr Manish has over 15 years experience in comprehensive restorative and cosmetic dentistry. His drive for perfection has seen him create winning smiles for many models and celebrities. He is a gentle and passionate dentist who believes in only offering the level of dental care that he would offer to his family or friends.
When not at work, Dr Manish enjoys spending time with his wife and their two children as well as playing the keyboards and travel.
With a special interest in craniofacial pain and sleep disorders, Dr Manish has also competed a Masters in Medicine in Sleep Medicine. As part of his devotion to continuing education, Dr Manish regularly attends training seminars in Australia and worldwide. He also trains other dentist and doctors in the art of managing patients with jaw pain, neck pain, headaches and sleep disorders.
- Dental Implants and complex restorative procedures.
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry
- Management of Craniofacial Pain (Jaw Pain, Headaches, Neck Pain)
- Management of Sleep Disorders (especially Chronic Tiredness, Snoring and Sleep Apnoea)
- Nutritional Medicine
- Organising Events in Personal and Professional Development.
Dr Manish is a member of the following:
- Australasian Association of Orofacial Orthopaedics (AAOO)
- International Association of Orthodontics (IAO)
- Australian Osseointegration Society (AOS)
- Australian Society of Implant Dentistry (ASID)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (AACP)
- Australian Society of Computerised Dentistry (AuSCD)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- AustralAsian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine (A5M)
- Australian Society of Cosmetic Medicine (ACSM)
- Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Australian Sleep Association (ASA)
- Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Dentistry (ACSDD)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- Australasian Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AuADSM)