& Crowded Teeth
Smile Concepts is dedicated in helping you create the smile of your dreams.
Straighten your Teeth?
Best Rated Dentist in Sydney CBD
Option 1: Porcelain Veneers
- Veneers are thin, yet strong tooth-coloured porcelain shells that are bonded on to the front of your teeth.
- Straight teeth instantly within 3 weeks.
Option 2: Invisalign®
- Invisalign® is the best way to straighten your teeth without having to live with the “metal mouth” look of traditional braces.
- Invisalign braces aligners are made just for you with advanced 3-D computerised technology.
Option 3: Clear Braces
- Clear braces are relatively invisible and do exist and are quite common.
- You don’t see the metal colour of normal braces.
Why is it important to correct crooked teeth?
Having straight teeth has multiple advantages.
One of them includes having a beautiful smile that you can be proud of.
Just imagine yourself with that nice white straight smile.
Your self-confidence improves dramatically.
Other reasons that are equally important is that having straight teeth improves the ability for you to clean your teeth.
Better hygiene leads to better long-term health of your teeth.
Straight teeth also allow for better positioning of your tongue.
This in turn leads to better positioning of your tongue and having a larger air pipe for you to breathe better whilst you sleep i.e. we can prevent or reduce the chances of developing obstructive sleep apnoea.
Long-term jaw joint problems can also be prevented if you straight teeth.
You can read more about it in our website.
Dr. Manish Shah is a cometic dentist with a special interest in porcelain veneers, dental implants and Invisalign. He is also a medical doctor with an expertise in sleep & craniofacial pain medicine practising at Smile Concepts.
Call Smile Concepts.
A smile can open doors and change lives.