All Teeth Missing
DIGITAL GUIDED DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE
Leading Dental Practice in the Heart of Sydney
Smile Concepts is dedicated in helping you create the smile of your dreams with Dental Implants.
We are here to help.
Best Rated Dentist in Sydney CBD
Before & Afters
Before & Afters
Yours Could Be The Next.
“Quality is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”
What is involved in
getting all teeth replacement with
A scan of the area where the
denture implants need to be placed is done to see
if there is adequate bone in the area.
If you have existing teeth this may still has to be done to make sure there is enough bone. Sometime we do not take the scan.
- We take impressions /moulds of your teeth to make a temporary teeth.
- This is to make sure that you do not walk out of the surgery with no teeth.
- You are put to sleep with IV sedation (sleep dentistry) and the teeth are removed.
- Your gums are gently raised and screws made of titanium are placed inside you jaw under local anaesthetic.
- The denture implants are buried inside the jaw for three months (requiring a second surgery to expose the implant).
- You have to then wait three months for the bone to grow around the tooth implant and grab hold of it (osseointegration).
- The next stage generally is to expose the denture implants and place connectors that allows the gums to heal around it.
- The final two stages are taking impressions for the connectors and placing the crowns and bridges or dentures on the denture implants.
All You Need to Know About Dental
How many dental implants will I need?
There are a few ways to restore all missing teeth in the jaw.
REMOVABLE OPTIONS (cheaper)
- 2 denture implants with a denture that is removable
- 4 denture implants with a denture that is removable
- 4 to 8 implants with plastic bridge
- 4 to 8 implants with titanium bridge
- 4 to 8 implants with ceramic/porcelain bridge
If my teeth are removed will I be left with no teeth?
You will always have temporary teeth given to you in the healing phase of the denture implants.
Will I need bone grafting?
How long will the denture implant process take?
The whole process can take from as little as a week to sometimes 6 months depending on the complexity of the treatment.
It is essential to do the treatment properly so that you can have a long lasting result.
How long will the denture implants last?
If you look after your dental implants and prosthesis then they would last a very ling time.
An average life span is 10 to 20 years.
How much does denture Implant Dentistry
The cost of denture implants in this situation can range from as little as 10,000.00 to 35,000.00.
Start Your Smile Journey
What are my treatment options?
When you have all teeth missing there a few ways to restore the dentition
- Dentures (with no implants)
- Dentures supported with denture implants
- Porcelain or acrylic teeth supported by dental implants either in the form of titanium, ceramic or plastic support.
It is important to come see us to understand more detail about the questions above so that you can make an effective decision.
Dr Kinnar Shah
Dr. Kinnar Shah is a cosmetic dentist with a special interest in cometic dentistry, porcelain veneers and dental implants practising at Smile Concepts.
Take The Step.
Call Smile Concepts.
A smile can open doors and change lives.
Town Hall Station.