Why specifically choose us
- Knowing that orthodontic treatment can go over many months, giving the best patient experience is what we are very well known for. Our mission statement is - "CREATING A CLIENT EXPERIENCE...THAT IS SECOND TO NONE"
- You will get a fully PERSONALISED APPROACH to planning of your orthodontic treatment.
- Our CUSTOMER SERVICE has been regarded as one of the best as widely recognized by others.
- You can see from our practice/clinic photos that we are again one of the most IMMACULATE AND MODERN DENTAL PRACTICE in the city.
- We have an excellent HANDPICKED SUPPORT TEAM consisting of surgeons, sedationists, prosthetists, nurses and front desk staff.
- Our mission is a commitment to a CONSISTENT EXCELLENT SERVICE.
- We are one of the LARGEST PROVIDER of Dental Implants in NSW therefore can PASS ON SAVINGS TO YOU.
What is Damon Braces ?
Why Do I Need to Wear Braces on Teeth
Serious problems can arise if a patient does not treat their misaligned teeth or malocclusion. In order to fix conditions such as an overbite or over-crowded teeth, damon braces on teeth are advised. If left untreated, these problems can develop and cause difficulties with chewing and speaking and dental hygiene. The teeth will break down faster and can become more susceptible to injury as well.
The good news is Damon Metal Braces are one-third the size of normal braces. They come in both metal and clear version and therefore can suit any need.
Below is a list of all of the problems that can be fixed with Damon Metal Braces on teeth.
- Teeth Crowding
- Teeth Spacing
Any of the above conditions will make it harder to clean your teeth. If you neglect to brush and floss twice a day then it is likely that gingivitis and tooth decay will occur. Besides health reasons, braces on teeth will result in a smile to be jealous of. Having straight teeth will make you feel more confident and improve your self-esteem.
How many different types of braces on teeth are available?
Several different types of braces are available to you depending on your wants and needs. The cost of braces will also depend on the type that is decided to be best for you.
The most common types of braces on teeth include:
- Traditional Metal Braces: This is the typical set of braces on teeth most patients think of. The cost of braces for these is the lowest on the market, which is one of the main reasons why they are so popular. Unfortunately, they are not aesthetically pleasing and can be a little uncomfortable.
- Damon Braces: These are metal or clear braces that are the most advanced form of braces. They are very small and don't have the elastics that are used on the traditional metal braces. Please see pictures above.
- Clear Ceramic Braces: Clear ceramic braces on teeth are even more popular, especially for adults who do not want to be seen with braces. For these, the cost of braces is only a bit more expensive than the standard metal ones. From afar it is impossible to tell that you have braces at all since they are the same colour as the teeth
- Invisalign: Invisalign is completely clear and removable. The cost of braces is the highest for this type due to the quality, convenience, and comfortability. These braces on teeth are best for those who do not have any complicated problems and wish to have their braces remain hidden. They are extremely easy to clean since you can remove them and you should do so while eating or brushing your teeth.
- Lingual Braces: These are a different type of braces on teeth as they are inserted on the back of the teeth rather than the front. The total cost of braces for this type is quite a bit more expensive than traditional metal braces since there is a fair amount of work to do since they will be places on the back. It will take time for you to adjust to these braces on teeth and may cause speech problems at first.