Why specifically choose us
- Knowing that orthodontic treatment can go over many months, giving the best patient experience is what we are very well known for. Our mission statement is - "CREATING A CLIENT EXPERIENCE...THAT IS SECOND TO NONE"
- You will get a fully PERSONALISED APPROACH to planning of your orthodontic treatment.
- Our CUSTOMER SERVICE has been regarded as one of the best as widely recognized by others.
- You can see from our practice/clinic photos that we are again one of the most IMMACULATE AND MODERN DENTAL PRACTICE in the city.
- We have an excellent HANDPICKED SUPPORT TEAM consisting of surgeons, sedationists, prosthetists, nurses and front desk staff.
- Our mission is a commitment to a CONSISTENT EXCELLENT SERVICE.
- We are one of the LARGEST PROVIDER of Dental Implants in NSW therefore can PASS ON SAVINGS TO YOU.
What are Ceramic Braces? Are they suitable for me?
There are many reasons why a person needs braces for their teeth. The majority of people either need braces to fix the misaligned teeth they were born with or wish to correct an overbite or underbite.
When braces come to mind we typically think that a large, bulky metal object will be installed in our mouths, which can be especially embarrassing for adults. Fortunately, clear ceramic braces exist in order to keep us from worrying.
What are ceramic braces exactly?
Clear ceramic braces are an option for those who want the effects of traditional metal braces, but do not want the aesthetics of them. Ceramic braces look just like normal teeth and are completely unnoticeable from a distance.
An initial examination is required to see if you qualify for these clear ceramic braces since there are many possible factors such as the optimal amount of time you need to wear them and your jaw formation.
See the photo - what are ceramic braces advantages over traditional metal braces.
Clear Ceramic Braces vs. Traditional Metal Braces
Now that you know what are ceramic braces, let’s look at all of the reasons why they are better than traditional metal braces.
- Aesthetics: This is the most obvious advantage clear ceramic braces have over metal. They are available in the same colour as our tooth and much smaller. Unlike metal braces, clear ceramic braces are stain-proof as well.
- Durability and Strength: In terms of durability and strength, clear ceramic braces are just as strong as metal braces. They are attached to the teeth with an extremely powerful substance, but there is a slight chance that they can dislodge.
- Comfort Level: What are ceramic braces comfort level compared to metal braces? It is reported that they feel much more comfortable and do not irritate the gums as much as metal braces do, which is especially true for people who have a mouth that is sensitive to metal objects.
- Care: Clear ceramic braces are much easier to clean than metal braces since they are not as bulky. With metal braces, you’ll need to avoid most meats, spicy foods, crunchy foods, and sticky foods during the time you wear them. Flossing is almost impossible as well, so dental picks are typically recommended. What are ceramic braces disadvantages? They are a bit better at handing those foods, but chewing these foods too much may damage them.
In a typical case without any complications, traditional metal braces can cost anywhere from $2,500 to $8,500.
What are ceramic braces costs compared to metal braces?
Clear ceramic braces do not cost a significant amount more than that since they are made in a similar way.